Mrs. C. Franklin Bendall at the dedication of Union Grove Gallery.

Dublin Core

Identifier

uah_uahp_000226

Title

Mrs. C. Franklin Bendall at the dedication of Union Grove Gallery.

Description

The sign reads, "This circa 1840 Greek Revival church was donated to UAH by Mr. and Mrs. C. Franklin Bendall. It was moved from its original site near Hazel Green, Alabama to this location in January 1974. Restoration was done by students of the UAH Art Department."

Date

1974 circa

Temporal Coverage

Source

UAH Photograph Collection
University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections, Huntsville, Alabama

Language

Rights

This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though the University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.

Relation

uah_photos_2019_05

Citation

University of Alabama in Huntsville, “Mrs. C. Franklin Bendall at the dedication of Union Grove Gallery.,” The UAH Archives and Special Collections, accessed December 8, 2022, http://libarchstor2.uah.edu/digitalcollections/items/show/781.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Transcribe This Item

  1. uah_uahp_000226_web.pdf