UAH Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives

Architecture notebook 74: Dearing House in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

loc_jonh_013970_013980

Title

Architecture notebook 74: Dearing House in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Description

Greek Revival style structure. Built in 1834 as the University Club by architect William Nichols. Balustrade removed prior to 1934 rehabilitation. Located at 421 Queen City Ave in Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Temporal Coverage

Source

University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives, Huntsville, Alabama

Language

Rights

This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though the University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.

Relation

loc_jonh_2022

Collection

Citation

Jones, Harvie P., “Architecture notebook 74: Dearing House in Tuscaloosa, Ala.,” UAH Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives, accessed June 22, 2024, http://libarchstor2.uah.edu/digitalcollections/items/show/11283.

Transcribe This Item

  1. loc_jonh_013970_013980.pdf