St. Michael's and All Angels Episcopal Church, built c. 1888 by John Ward Noble. Selected as a state historical site. Preservation included stain glass windows, interior, exterior, and other various details on the property. Located at 1000 W. 18th St., Anniston, Alabama.
Hendricks Corner Hardware and Furniture Store, built 1902, restored in 1995 by Athens computer firm, The Pinnacle Group Inc. The Hendricks building was mostly destroyed by a 1994 fire. Restored for office space. Designed in the Italiante style. Located at 122 W. Market St., Athens, Alabama.
Elbert H. Parsons Madison County Law Library, built 1914, was originally a Deparment store and an adult movie theater. A skylighted window was installed on the walkway in front of the building when c. 1830 brick was uncovered 12 inches below the present walkway. Located at 205 East Side Square, Huntsville, Alabama.
"Wakefield," or Zac Abramson Residence, built in 1825 by James Sample. Thought to be the first brick residence in Florence, Wakefield was built with Adamesque detail. Prominent visitors include William L. Yancey and General Steven D. Lee. Located at 450 N. Court St., Florence, Alabama.
"Little Brick," built in the 1850s. Greek Revival style. Only a few sections of masonry were left standing so Harvie Jones classified it as a "reconstruction" rather than "restoration." This old brick home served as General Rosecrans' headquarters during the summer of 1863. Located in Stevenson, Alabama.
1834 Lane House, also known as the Lane-Cooper house, owned in 1988 by John Shaver. Federal Period house built by Dabney Wharton and the Brandon Brothers. Thomas and William Brandon were mechanics and master buildings in Huntsville, specializing in masonry. Included a winter kitchen in the basement. Located at 511 Adams St., Huntsville, Alabama.