Architecture notebook 7: Clifton Place, on Annie Wade Rd. near Pulaski, Tenn.

Dublin Core

Identifier

loc_jonh_001294_001375

Title

Architecture notebook 7: Clifton Place, on Annie Wade Rd. near Pulaski, Tenn.

Description

Clifton Place, built c. 1812. Federal and Greek Revival styles. Located on Annie Wade Road, approximately seven miles northwest of Pulaski, Tennessee.
Addresses and locations of the structures pictured may no longer be accurate, as street names and house numbers change over time. The addresses given reflect the information provided by Harvie Jones at the time he documented these structures.

Temporal Coverage

Source

Harvie P. Jones Collection
Box 31, Folder 11
University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections, Huntsville, Alabama

Language

Rights

This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though the University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.

Relation

loc_jonh_2021_01B

Collection

Citation

Jones, Harvie P., “Architecture notebook 7: Clifton Place, on Annie Wade Rd. near Pulaski, Tenn.,” The UAH Archives and Special Collections, accessed January 26, 2023, http://libarchstor2.uah.edu/digitalcollections/items/show/6536.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Transcribe This Item

  1. loc_jonh_001294_001375R.pdf