UAH Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives

Architecture notebook 66: Railroad Depot in Eufaula, Ala.

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

loc_jonh_013147_013175

Title

Architecture notebook 66: Railroad Depot in Eufaula, Ala.

Description

Railroad depot completed in 1872 in the Italianate style. Originally billed as the Vicksburg and Brunswick Depot, in 1883, the Eufaula and Clayton Railroad purchased the building. Located on S. Randolph Street in Eufaula, Ala.

Temporal Coverage

Source

University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives, Huntsville, Alabama

Language

Rights

This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though the University of Alabama in Huntsville Archives and Special Collections has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.

Relation

loc_jonh_2022

Collection

Citation

Jones, Harvie P., “Architecture notebook 66: Railroad Depot in Eufaula, Ala.,” UAH Archives, Special Collections, and Digital Initiatives, accessed July 18, 2024, http://libarchstor2.uah.edu/digitalcollections/items/show/11305.

Transcribe This Item

  1. loc_jonh_013147_013175.pdf