Thomas-McCrary home. Brick. Built in several sections. The two-story core is the original 1824 home, with the single story additions dating from 1870. Includes a wooden smokehouse and commissary as outbuildings. Located at 356 McVille Lane in New Market, Ala.
Zietler-McCrary House, build c. 1826, in the Federal style. Includes an outside kitchen and smokehouse. Builder and original occupants are unknown. A schoolhouse located in the corner of the yard was added onto the back of the house in the 1860s. Located at 4845 High St., Mooresville, Alabama.
Chapman House, also known as the Chapman-Johnson Home and the Reuben Chapman house, built c. 1830. Greek Revival style. Includes a house for enslaved servants and smokehouse built c. 1850s. Located at 2409 Dairy Lane, Huntsville, Alabama. The property used to be the Chapman dairy, which suppled milk for the Monte Sano area, and it was the dairy where the cow Lily Flagg was kept.