Various Structures in Mooresville, Alabama in Limestone County. Includes: A walking tour pamphlet for Historic Mooresville which maps and shows images and information on 33 different structures, such as the c. 1826 Campbell-Woodruff Home; news articles on the Aunt Polly House; the Zietler-Hill House, built 1927-1945, Federal Period; the Hurn-Thach House, built c. 1825 with a c. 1850 addition, Federal Revival style, Andrew Jackson may have rented a room there; the Leftwich-Harris House, built c. 1826; the Scott House, built pre-1820; the Stagecoach Inn and Tavern, also known as the Old Tavern, built c. 1825, Federal Period; the Campbell-Woodruff House built c. 1826; various stores from the mid to late 1800s; the Zeitler-McCrary House, built c. 1826; the Union Church, built 1839; Simmons Cottage, built c. 1890; the outbuildings of various houses; the Mooresville post office, built c. 1850-1870; the Wilmer residence guest house, built c. 1970 by Allison Bailey; the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, or the Brick Church, built c. 1839.
First Presbyterian Church in Tuscumbia. Built 1827. Federal style with Gothic style windows, also known as "Georgian Gothick," and a Victorian addition. Located onn Fourth and Broad Streets in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
New Market United Methodist Church, construction begun 1920, finished 1926. Colonial Revival style. The original builder was Frank Estes, but he did not complete the building. Influenced by Monticelllo in Virginia and by Palladian Villa Rotunda architecture. Located at 310 Hurricane Road, New Market, Alabama. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 14, 1990.
Guntersville Presbyterian Church, also known as the First Presbyterian Church. Fellowship Hall built c. 1965, designed by Harvie Jones. Sanctuary interior restored in 1975 and exterior in 1986 by Jones and Herrin, Harvie Jones.
Temple B'nai Shalom, built 1898. Architect said to be Edgar Love or R.H. Hunt. Romanesque inspired and Baroque inspired styles. Located on the southeast corner of Lincoln St. and East Clinton Ave. in Huntsville, Alabama.
Photograph number 602. This photograph shows the Amalfi Cathedral, also known as the Dome of Amalfi and the Cathedral of Saint Andrew, in Amalfi, Italy. The title for this image was found in Major Edwin D. Burwell Jr.'s list of photographs.
Photograph number 601. This photograph shows the Amalfi Cathedral, also known as the Dome of Amalfi and the Cathedral of Saint Andrew, in Amalfi, Italy. The title for this image was found in Major Edwin D. Burwell Jr.'s list of photographs.
Photograph number 505. This photograph shows the view from the road between Maddaloni, Italy, which at the time was located in the Province of Caserta but now is in the Province of Forsinone, and Airola, Italy, located in the Province of Benevento. There is what appears to be a church building. The title for this image was found in Major Edwin D. Burwell Jr.'s list of photographs.