Late Victorian main house and antebellum service building. The service building includes Greek revival doors in the interior and early 19th century window hinges. Located at 302 Oakwood Avenue in Huntsville, Ala.
Zietler-McCrary House, build c. 1826, in the Federal style. Includes an outside kitchen and smokehouse. Builder and original occupants are unknown. A schoolhouse located in the corner of the yard was added onto the back of the house in the 1860s. Located at 4845 High St., Mooresville, Alabama.
Draper Residence, built c. 1830 in Federal and Victorian style. Records indicate the presence of a outbuilding, servants house, shed, barn, and well at one point. Colonial Revival Tabernacle style frame built around the front door and a Victorian veranda added c. 1920. Located on Clinton Ave., Courtland, Alabama.
Walnut Grove Cumberland Presbyterian Church, built c. 1868. The previous building was burned by Northerners. Includes an outbuilding, Fellowship Hall. Located at 729 Cedar Point Road, New Hope, Alabama.
The Cox-White-Faber House, built c. 1836 in the Federal style by architect George Steele. At one time had several service buildings that contained the kitchen, servants' quarters, the stable, and more. Only one large service building remains, presumed to be the smokehouse. The house underwent expansions in 1844 and again a few years later. A Greek Revival trim was added in the mid-1800s. Located at 312 White St., Huntsville, Alabama.
The Lewis-Clay-Anderson home, built in 1830. Federal Period style. Includes photos of the servants quarters and a family tree. Also included a female seminary in the nineteen hundreds. West wing as well as an outbuilding was demolished. Previous owner stated that the "Huntsville Democrat" paper was published in the outbuilding. Located at 513 Eustis Ave., Huntsville, Alabama.
Kelly House, or the Bledsoe-Kelly House, was built in the 1850s. Victorian styles based on architectural evidence. Includes a two-room apartment built in the 1940s. Back porch has "washboard holders" detail on railing. Located north of Sylacauga, Alabama.