Various rural buildings. Includes: A pre-1860 limestone chimney in south Gurley, Alabama; Solomon DeBow house, built c. 1840 on McMullen Rd. near Gurley, Alabama; A pre-Civil War house converted to a barn on McMullen Rd. near Gurley, Alabama; A 1 and a half story house in Gurley, Alabama; A store and a barn from New Hope, Alabama; Barns and tralers in in Big Cove, Alabama; Empty stores in New Hope, Alabama; An empty store, a cattle shed, and barns in Jeff, Alabama; A Victorian house north of Jeff, Alabama; The Chase Nursery Barn in Chase, Alabama; Barns and houses near Athens, Alabama.
Jemison House, also known as the Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion or the Friedman Library, built c. 1860. Italiante style. Built by Robert Jemison Jr., an Alabama and Confederate Senator, and designed by the firm of Samuel Sloan and John S. Stewart. Includes a servants house. Located at 1305 Greensboro Ave. in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Kelly House, or the Bledsoe-Kelly House, was built in the 1850s. Victorian styles based on architectural evidence. Includes a two-room apartment built in the 1940s. Back porch has "washboard holders" detail on railing. Located north of Sylacauga, Alabama.
The Lewis-Clay-Anderson home, built in 1830. Federal Period style. Includes photos of the servants quarters and a family tree. Also included a female seminary in the nineteen hundreds. West wing as well as an outbuilding was demolished. Previous owner stated that the "Huntsville Democrat" paper was published in the outbuilding. Located at 513 Eustis Ave., Huntsville, Alabama.
The Cox-White-Faber House, built c. 1836 in the Federal style by architect George Steele. At one time had several service buildings that contained the kitchen, servants' quarters, the stable, and more. Only one large service building remains, presumed to be the smokehouse. The house underwent expansions in 1844 and again a few years later. A Greek Revival trim was added in the mid-1800s. Located at 312 White St., Huntsville, Alabama.
Draper Residence, built c. 1830 in Federal and Victorian style. Records indicate the presence of a outbuilding, servants house, shed, barn, and well at one point. Colonial Revival Tabernacle style frame built around the front door and a Victorian veranda added c. 1920. Located on Clinton Ave., Courtland, Alabama.