Assorted photographs of doors, shutters, windows, plaster finishes, gates, latches, locks, hasps, hinges, rods, door pulls, racks, and bolts. Includes details from the Fearn House, Phelps Jones House, Kelly House, Grove-Bassett House, Chapman House, McCrary-Thomas House, Mooresville Post Office, Mooresville Store, Erskine-McMains House, and Cades Cove.
Various Structures in Mooresville, Alabama in Limestone County. Includes: A walking tour pamphlet for Historic Mooresville which maps and shows images and information on 33 different structures, such as the c. 1826 Campbell-Woodruff Home; news articles on the Aunt Polly House; the Zietler-Hill House, built 1927-1945, Federal Period; the Hurn-Thach House, built c. 1825 with a c. 1850 addition, Federal Revival style, Andrew Jackson may have rented a room there; the Leftwich-Harris House, built c. 1826; the Scott House, built pre-1820; the Stagecoach Inn and Tavern, also known as the Old Tavern, built c. 1825, Federal Period; the Campbell-Woodruff House built c. 1826; various stores from the mid to late 1800s; the Zeitler-McCrary House, built c. 1826; the Union Church, built 1839; Simmons Cottage, built c. 1890; the outbuildings of various houses; the Mooresville post office, built c. 1850-1870; the Wilmer residence guest house, built c. 1970 by Allison Bailey; the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, or the Brick Church, built c. 1839.
Zietler-McCrary House, build c. 1826, in the Federal style. Includes an outside kitchen and smokehouse. Builder and original occupants are unknown. A schoolhouse located in the corner of the yard was added onto the back of the house in the 1860s. Located at 4845 High St., Mooresville, Alabama.
Hagan House, built circa 1820 in Federal period style with additions in Victorian style. Expanded throughout the 19th century. Owned by Mr. Douglas Hagan, mayor of Mooresville. Located at 24937 Lauderdale St., Mooresville, Alabama.