Leigh Place, or Jones Residence, first floor was build in 1820s as a log house, second floor and extension built c. 1960. Jones and Herrin, Architects did proportional refinements in 1997. Includes a early 19th century servants house that was planned to be demolished by owner. Located in Leighton, Alabama.
Leckey House, or the Leckey-Mauldin house, built 1872-73 for Hugh C. Leckey, an Irish-born merchant. Single story home with Italiante style details. Renovated in 1991-1992 with additions made including a carport. Located at the southwest corner of AL 20 and Co. 48 (County Line), Leighton, Alabama.