Photographs of residences near downtown Huntsville, Alabama. Includes a Williams St. fence, built ca. 1940 and demolished in 1980; Dutch Colonial residence on Franklin St., south of Cruse Alley, for which Jones and Herrin designed a rear addition in 1984; and residences on Church St. near the depot, including the Andrew Jackson Downing House.
Episcopal Church of the Nativity, built in 1859. Has an Victorian style exterior gate added around 1879. Its history is investigate by Harvie Jones throughout his notes. Located at 212 Eustis Ave., Huntsville, Alabama.
St. Michael's and All Angels Episcopal Church, built c. 1888 by John Ward Noble. Selected as a state historical site. Preservation included stain glass windows, interior, exterior, and other various details on the property. Located at 1000 W. 18th St., Anniston, Alabama.