Leckey House, or the Leckey-Mauldin house, built 1872-73 for Hugh C. Leckey, an Irish-born merchant. Single story home with Italiante style details. Renovated in 1991-1992 with additions made including a carport. Located at the southwest corner of AL 20 and Co. 48 (County Line), Leighton, Alabama.
Leigh Place, or Jones Residence, first floor was build in 1820s as a log house, second floor and extension built c. 1960. Jones and Herrin, Architects did proportional refinements in 1997. Includes a early 19th century servants house that was planned to be demolished by owner. Located in Leighton, Alabama.
First Presbyterian Church in Tuscumbia. Built 1827. Federal style with Gothic style windows, also known as "Georgian Gothick," and a Victorian addition. Located onn Fourth and Broad Streets in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
Belle Mont, also known as the Henry Thornton Plantation, built c. 1828. Palladian-influenced Federal Period architecture. Located in Tuscumbia in Colbert County, Alabama. The first owner of the house was Alexander W. Mitchell, who was once a neighbor of Thomas Jefferson. There is some speculation that the designer of this home was the same designer of Jefferson's home Monticello.
William Cooper House, built c. 1820. Located at 410 East 6th St., Tuscumbia, Alabama. Willliam Cooper, an early owner of the home, was a lawyer for the Chickasaw tribe who lived in present day Cherokee, Alabama.