UAH Chapel, also known as Union Chapel Church and UAH Art Gallery, built c. 1820-1840. Greek Revival style. Originally located 1/2 mile west of Brier Fork Creek on Grimwood Rd. in Hazel Green, Alabama. Moved to UAH campus in 1974.
Various Twickenham houses include the 1830 Purham House (409 Randolph Ave.), Covenant Presbyterian Church and houses on South Lincoln St., Masonic Temple, First Methodist Church, Mayhew House (512 Eustis Ave.), Fenyn House (504 Eustis Ave.), 1823 Mastin House, Moore-Rhett House (603 Adams St.).
Siloam Baptist Church, built in 1849. Known for being in original condition though the building had been in continuous use for 146 years. The church was founded in 1822. Chapel woodwork presumed to be from the 1920s. Located at 505 Washington St., Marion, Alabama.
Greensboro Presbyterian Church, built in 1859. The original spire and belfry was lost before restoration project after "Mission style Gothic" remodeling occurred in the 1920s. The restoration saw the return of a spire and tower. Located on Main St., Greensboro, Alabama.
St. Michael's and All Angels Episcopal Church, built c. 1888 by John Ward Noble. Selected as a state historical site. Preservation included stain glass windows, interior, exterior, and other various details on the property. Located at 1000 W. 18th St., Anniston, Alabama.