McDonald Farm Buildings, built c. 1890-1970. Composed of 13 buildings, including a house built c. 1920s, a house built 1959, a pole-barn built c. 1920-50, and a chicken house and log playhouse built 1974. Located northwest of Old Madison Pike in Huntsville, Alabama.
Old Salem, North Carolina. Includes photographs of a kitchen, a barn interior, fences, streets, and walking paths in Old Salem. Includes the outside of the Christoph Vogler House, built 1797, and the John Vogler House-Silversmith and Clock Makers Shop, built 1819.
Winchester Road 2612, built c. 1840-1850. Federal style with Greek Revival interior components. Includes a barn and a corncrib. Located at the intersection of Winchester Rd. and Blue Spring Rd. in Huntsville, Alabama. Demolished c. 1977.
Quietdale, built c. 1840-1850s. Federal style shape, Greek Revival style interior details, and Italiante porches. Includes a servants building, carriage house, and barn. Located in Huntsville, Alabama.
McCartney-Bone House, also known as the Bone-Wilbourne House, built c. 1820s. Federal Period. There is a c. 1870 dentist office in the backyard, as well as a well-house, barn, and cemetery. Located at 1162 Hurricane Creek Rd. in Maysville, Alabama.
Joe Wheeler Plantation, also known as the Sherrod-Wheeler House, Cotton Garden, and Pond Spring. A group of thirteen buildings built in the range of c. 1818 to c. 1880: Early 1800s log center-hall barn. Early 20th century frame barn. 19th century log ice house. Servants' house. Pole barn built 20th century. Comissary built c. 1900. Log house built c. 1818. Log dogtrot house built c. 1820. Schoolhouse. The c. 1830 Sherrod House. General Joe Wheeler's post-Civil War period house built c. 1884. Family cemetery. Located in Lawrence County, Alabama. Joseph Wheeler was a Confederate Army General and seved in the Spanish-American War.
Various rural buildings. Includes: A pre-1860 limestone chimney in south Gurley, Alabama; Solomon DeBow house, built c. 1840 on McMullen Rd. near Gurley, Alabama; A pre-Civil War house converted to a barn on McMullen Rd. near Gurley, Alabama; A 1 and a half story house in Gurley, Alabama; A store and a barn from New Hope, Alabama; Barns and tralers in in Big Cove, Alabama; Empty stores in New Hope, Alabama; An empty store, a cattle shed, and barns in Jeff, Alabama; A Victorian house north of Jeff, Alabama; The Chase Nursery Barn in Chase, Alabama; Barns and houses near Athens, Alabama.
"Killarney" was built in 1917. Also known as the Boganshott House. Owner Frank Hall was the grandson of Captain Frank Gurley of the Civil War. John Boganshott, original owner, married one of Frank Gurley's daughters. Includes a large barn on the property. Located in Gurley, Alabama.