Cotton Row. Includes the Courthouse, the First National Bank, Big Spring, and buildings from the west side of the square on Cotton Row built 1834, c. 1830, and in the late 1800s. Located in Downtown Huntsville, Alabama.
New Market, Alabama. Criner House, Federal style built c. 1830 and located northeast of New Market, Alabama. The house was dismantled c. 1950 by H. C. Jones Sr. and its parts used in H. C. Jones Jr.'s residence on Winchester Rd. south of New Market, Alabama. Harvie Jones is a descendent of Isaac Criner, who arrived in Madison County a few months before John Hunt in 1804 or 1805. Bank building built c. 1928, P. O. Box Office built in the late 1800s, and a Victorian style house built c. 1870-1880 on New Market Rd. and Winchester Rd. Late Gothic Revival style Presbyterian Church built c. 1888 and located at 1723 New Market Rd. The church was built by Lem Teague and added to the National Register of Historic places on August 25, 1988. McCaleb House, Queen Anne style built in the late 1800s on Deposit Rd. and demolished 1978.
116 and 118 South Side Square. 114 South Side Square, burnt c. 1978. East Side Square 231, built c. 1840s with c. 1885 facade. Northington, Smith, and Kramert Architecture. Schiffman Building, built c. 1840 and remodeled c. 1885, located at 231 East Side Square. 126 South Side Square, Late Victorian building. American National Bank, built late 1800s. Huntsville, Alabama.
Tommy Hutchers building. First Presbyterian Church. First Alabama Bank. Schiffman building, built 1840s, facade 1880s, located at 231 East Side Square. May and Cooney Dry Goods Store, built 1914, located at 205 East Side Square. Located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Old State Bank, built 1832 by architect George Steele. The building housed the bank and second floor living quarters for banking residence as required by early law. Built in Greek Revival styles. Used as a hospital during the Battle of Decatur. Restored once in the 1930s. Located on Bank St., Decatur, Alabama.
Built around 1880-1890. Brick construction, sashes and windows were cut out around the 1950s. Previously the First National Bank of Florence and a jewelry store. Located at the corner of Court and Tennessee streets in Florence, Ala.